Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist potential customers in understanding available insurance coverage
- Assist them in deciding on the best coverage option to fit their needs
- Guide customers through the application process
- Provide quality customer service
- Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some continued education is preferred. Computer literacy and efficiency
- Track record of employment longevity
- Provide a minimum of 2 credible employment references
Candidates for this position must be self-motivated and driven to challenge themselves on a daily basis to achieve their personal best. A positive, helpful and customer service oriented attitude is a must in order to successfully execute this position.
This position does not require travel but does demand the capacity to meet the standard requirements that come with an office job. An employee in this position must be able to walk freely and easily through the office and building, comfortably sit for long periods of time, operate a phone and computer throughout the day, make several calls as well as other average tasks that are associate with a full-time office position. The employee must be able to successfully perform all of these tasks for the length of their daily work schedule each week.
Our representatives enjoy hourly pay + bonus potential making IHS Insurance Group a great place to build long-term, stable income! We train, encourage and are invested in your success!
Property & Casualty insurance industry: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
Job Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am through 5:30pm, Friday 8:30am through 3pm
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Texas Department of Insurance Property & Casualty License