Immediate Opening: Great benefits: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Life, and a qualified retirement plan.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist current customers with policy renewals & other service work
- Provide prompt communication & service to customers
- Management account records & renewal dates. Focus on accuracy and detail of records.
- Recommend potential products or services to customers by analyzing customer needs
- Provide quality customer service
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some continued education beyond high school is preferred.
- Computer literacy and efficiency
- Track record of employment longevity
- Provide a minimum of 2 credible employment references
- Must have a current Property & Casualty License in Texas or Insurance Service Representative License in Texas
MINIMUM 2 YEAR OF PERSONAL LINES ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED.
Necessary Professional Skills
- Driven to challenge one’s self on a daily basis to achieve their personal best
- A positive, helpful and customer service oriented attitude
Our employees enjoy competetive hourly pay making IHS Insurance Group a great place to build long-term, stable income! We train, encourage and are invested in your success!