Tomball, TX 77377
Salary: $1,806.00 to $3,056.00 /month
Immediate Opening: Great benefits: Competitive Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance & more!
This is not a sales position
- Assist current customers with general questions & customer service, policy renewals & other service work
- Work directly with the Accounts Manager and sales team to assist them with customer service issues
- Provide prompt communication & service to customers
- Assist in managing account records & renewal dates. Focus on accuracy and detail of records.
- Provide quality customer service
- Acquire additional tasks and responsibilities as needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some continued education beyond high school is preferred.
- Computer literacy and efficiency
- Track record of employment longevity
- Provide a minimum of 2 credible employment references
- Must have a current Property & Casualty License or Insurance Service Representative License in the State of Texas
MINIMUM 1 YEAR OF PERSONAL LINES ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED.
Necessary Professional Skills
- Driven to challenge one’s self on a daily basis to achieve their personal best
- A positive, helpful and customer service oriented attitude
Our employees enjoy competitive hourly pay making IHS Insurance Group a great place to build long-term, stable income! We train, encourage and are invested in your success!
We are located on the north/west side of Houston, TX in Tomball, TX.
This is a full time position, Monday – Thursday: 8 am – 5 pm, Friday: 8am – 3pm