Submit applications for health & life insurance policies in a timely and accurate fashion.
· Perform accurate and efficient data entry of information pertaining to each policy being processed.
· Daily contact insurance carriers to inquire about the status of pending applications.
· Maintain consistent contact with clients throughout the applications process.
· Problem solving and resolution as situations and issues present themselves.
· Completion of data entry and filing when the applications process is completed.
· Communication with the agent and client upon receiving a determination on policy acceptance/denial.
· Demonstrate a dedicated and empathetic attitude in providing superior customer service to each individual
· Must have a commanding attention to detail
· Additional administrative tasks as presented by supervisor
· Above all, present professional, patient, friendly and knowledgeable assistance to clients at all times
· A high level of proficiency in computer technology is REQUIRED. Specifically, an active knowledge of applications such as Microsoft Office, email systems, intra-office networks and PDF based software are all a requirement for hire. Experience with online leads systems, electronic applications and quote engines are a plus.
Current Texas Health, Life & Accident Insurance Producer license is a plus.