Risk Advisors knows business in the Houston area, there are as many unique insurance needs as we have neighbors who liver here. To talk with one of our helpful team members about business insurance estimate insurance needs, contact us today.
Commercial & Business Insurance – Insurance coverage that helps protect your business
- General Liability Insurance – Broad insurance coverage for your business and activities.
General liability coverage is imperative for business. When a catastrophic liability loss occurs, an umbrella insurance policy can mean the difference between a business surviving or not.
- Commercial Property Insurance – Protects your business with insurance for buildings, inventory, equipment, tools and more
Losses from fire, break-in, vandalism, windstorm, and other natural disasters are examples of what commercial property insurance usually covers.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – can cover a combination of vehicle types and drivers, as well as some types of motorized equipment.
Commercial auto coverage provides for bodily injury liability and property damage while operating a company automobile, medical payments or Personal Injury Protections (PIP) for the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car. Injuries or damage to someone else are also covered.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance – Insurance coverage the helps protect your business from the rising costs of lawsuits.
The overwhelming costs of lawsuits and judgments are important for today’s business owner to consider. Catastrophic liability losses can happen to any business at any time, and a commercial umbrella policy protects you when those losses exceed your basic liability coverage. The time and effort you have taken to build your business is too important for it to disappear after one unforeseen event.
- Excess Liability Coverage – This coverage provides extra liability limits over an umbrella policy. This coverage typically follows the terms of the first underlying insurance policy.
This coverage provides extra liability limits over an umbrella policy. This coverage typically follows the terms of the first underlying insurance policy. Higher limits may be necessary for businesses with high loss potential, high profile, sizable sales, numerous assets, large auto fleets, the worldwide presence or significant public exposure.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance – Insurance coverage that helps you take care of your employees.
- Bonds – Protect your assets with financial backups for promises made by others.
We know our clients have worked hard to build their businesses and protecting their assets from the unique risks and liabilities they face is what we do. Having access to multiple insurance carriers allows us to partner our clients to the right insurer. In addition, we work with insurance carriers to protect against hard-to-place risks as well as risks that require a technical understanding.
Need a FREE Quote or have questions regarding Commercial/Business Coverage? We have three convenient ways to reach us:
- If you prefer to talk to a licensed agent directly, please call (281) 909-4385.
- If you prefer to fill out a quick form and have an agent get back with you at your convenience, use the GET A FREE QUOTE.