Dental and Vision Plans Dental and vision health play a fundamental role in your overall wellness. An affordable dental & vision plan can make these crucial services affordable for the whole family!
Dental Insurance Basics
Individual dental insurance in Texas is more affordable than you might think. There are many different insurance carriers, plan options and coverage levels to choose from to find the best fit for you and your family.
Dental Insurance Plans traditionally cover:
- Preventive care (periodic exams, X-rays and, for some age groups, sealants) — 100 percent coverage.
- Basic procedures (office visits, extractions, fillings, root canals (sometimes), and periodontal treatment) — 80 percent coverage.
- Major procedures (crowns, bridges, inlays, dentures and sometimes implants and root canals) — 50 percent or less coverage. Many plans even offer coverage of orthodontics! The benefit of fully covered routine preventative services and significant coverage on occasional additional services make maintaining oral health far more affordable. We offer many different plans offering varying levels of coverage and premium cost. This makes it possible to find the right fit for your budget and needs.
Vision insurance coverage is often a benefit that you can purchase along-side dental insurance coverage. However, there are stand-alone vision plans available.
Vision Insurance Plans traditionally cover:
- Routine Exams (regular annual eye exam) – 100% or require a low copay
- Lenses (medically necessary lenses, may not include premium upgrades to lenses) – 100% or a low copay
- Frames an annual/bi-annual allowance for frames usually applies, – 80 – 100%
- Annual Deductibles, Maximums and Waiting Period are in many cases restrictions that are not applied to a vision policy
Please contact us and we will help you review our various coverage options and find the right Dental and/or Vision plan for you and your family. With so many affordable options available you can be proud to protect and invest in your families dental & vision wellness!
Get Your Free Vision and Dental Insurance Quotes
Need a FREE Quote or have questions regarding Vision or Dental Coverage? We have three convenient ways to choose from:
- If you prefer to talk to a licensed agent directly, please call (866) 341-8542.
- If you prefer to fill out a quick form and have an agent get back with you at your convenience, use the GET A FREE QUOTE.
- Lastly, for those that want an immediate quote, please click HERE.
Guardian offers a variety of comprehensive plans that provide access to quality preventive dental care. They also help prevent expensive bills if you need more…
Available in select states, Humana provides a variety of dental plans that give you access to a network of 270,000+ dentists. But do they offer…
United Concordia offers a variety of affordable, research-driven dental plans that deliver quality dental care in your community. They also feature one of the largest…
Aetna Dental plans (offered by Aetna Life Insurance Company, a CVS Health company) fully cover preventative care with no out-of-pocket costs, including cleanings, oral exams,…
Cigna’s dental plans (available with or without a Cigna medical plan) deliver 100 percent coverage for a dental exam once every six months, and you…
MetLife’s dental plans cover preventative oral care services like routine cleanings, as well as braces, fillings, and unexpected major services like crowns. The company advertises…