Dental and Vision Plans Dental and vision health play a fundamental role in your overall wellness. An affordable dental & vision plan can make these crucial services affordable for the whole family!
Dental Insurance Basics
Individual dental insurance in Texas is more affordable than you might think. There are many different insurance carriers, plan options and coverage levels to choose from to find the best fit for you and your family.
Dental Insurance Plans traditionally cover:
- Preventive care (periodic exams, X-rays and, for some age groups, sealants) — 100 percent coverage.
- Basic procedures (office visits, extractions, fillings, root canals (sometimes), and periodontal treatment) — 80 percent coverage.
- Major procedures (crowns, bridges, inlays, dentures and sometimes implants and root canals) — 50 percent or less coverage.Many plans even offer coverage of orthodontics!The benefit of fully covered routine preventative services and significant coverage on occasional additional services make maintaining oral health far more affordable. We offer many different plans offering varied levels of coverage and premium cost. This makes it possible to find the right fit for your budget and needs!
Vision insurance coverage is often a benefit that you can purchase along-side dental insurance coverage. However, there are stand-alone vision plans available.
Vision Insurance Plans traditionally cover:
- Routine Exams (regular annual eye exam) – 100% or require a low copay
- Lenses (medically necessary lenses, may not include premium upgrades to lenses) – 100% or a low copay
- Frames an annual/bi-annual allowance for frames usually applies, – 80 – 100%
- Annual Deductibles, Maximums and Waiting Period are in many cases restrictions that are not applied to a vision policy
Please contact us and we will help you review our various coverage options and find the right Dental and/or Vision plan for you and your family. With so many affordable options available you can be proud to protect and invest in your families dental & vision wellness!
Call us or fill out the below request form to receive a free quote. Your satisfaction and savings are our first priority!
When you are not insured, a simple tooth filling could take years to fulfill. Ignoring a tooth infection could lead to the complete decay and…
Most adults these days understand that their annual well woman or men’s physical is something that should be done every year as a means of guarding…